In order to house your dog properly it is necessary to be informed about the following::
- Any allergies your dog might have to food, plants, insect bites, etc.
- Behaviour problems such as: aggression to people or animals, a tendency to escape, prolonged barking or crying in your absence, aggressive defense of its food or pillow, lack of house-training, etc
- Any medication programme your dog is on and the instructions given by the vet.
- Your dog’s daily diet plan and exercise programme
- Your contact details (phone and/or e-mail).
Please visit your veterinarian to update your dog's booklet with the following information:
- Annual vaccination
- Vaccination against kennel cough
- Protection against ectoparasites (fleas, ticks) via the application of an ampule (eg. Frontline, Advantix etc.) or using a pill such as Bravecto.
- The wearing of a mosquito and midge - repellent collar for the months March - October (eg. Scalibor, Bio Band etc.)
- Protection from endoparasites (worms) by a pill such as Drontal.
- Electronic ID (Microchip).
- • In order to ensure the good health of all dogs housed in our property, we must inform you that we can't accept any dogs infected with transmittable diseases.
- • For your convenience, please book a room for your dog through our site by filling in the contact form or by phoning us at least 15 days prior to the planned stay, especially during the peak seasons (Christmas, Easter, Summer etc.)
- • The day of arrival is charged for regardless of time, while the departure day is not charged if the dog is collected between 09:00 a.m. and 13:00 p.m
- If anything urgent occurs during your dog's stay, we will contact both you and the veterinarian who monitors your dog and knows its health history. If your own veterinarian is not available we do, of course, have our own Vet., who also deals with emergency situations.